ACA News & Events
All In For Climate: How a Whole-of-Society Approach Can Accelerate the Race to Zero
In collaboration with the UNFCCC Race to Zero Campaign
This event concluded on April 21, 2021. Please see below for the recording.
Join Alliances for Climate Action and the UNFCCC Race to Zero Campaign for a conversation with leading subnational and non-state actors to discuss how a “whole-of-society” approach can address the climate crisis.
Master of Ceremonies:
• Marcene Mitchell, SVP, Climate Change, WWF-US
• Melanie Nakagawa, Sr Director Climate and Energy, National Security Council, United States Government
• Paula Ellinger, Climate Action Manager, Fundación Avina
• Nehmat Kaur, Head of Global Government Relations, Under2MOU
• Renato Casagrande, Governor, State of Espírito Santo, Brazil (Aliança pela Ação Climática Brasil)
• Cristian Feldkamp, CEO, CREA (national farmer association) (Alliance for Climate Action Argentina)
• Sofía Hernández Morales, Executive Director, Territorial Governance, State of Jalisco (Alianza para la Acción Climática de México)
• Aya Nagata, Director of Energy Policy Department, Global Environment Policy Office, Environment Policy Bureau, City of Kyoto (Japan Climate Initiative)
• Michelle Patron, Senior Director, Sustainability Policy, Microsoft (America Is All In)
• Kevin Rabinovitch, VP, Global VP Sustainability and Chief Climate Officer, Mars (America Is All In)
• Paul Vorster, CEO, Intelligent Transport Society South Africa (ITSA) (Alliances for Climate Action South Africa)
Special remarks from Antha Williams, Global Head of Climate & Environmental Programs, Bloomberg Philanthropies; and the UNFCCC High-Level Champions for Climate Action, Gonzalo Muñoz and Nigel Topping.